Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Awful hair
    What's good to put on hair that is very badly damaged,and breaks?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 11:03 AM

Regular treatments of warm olive oil and massage before shampoo. Here is how y ou do it. Warm up about an ounce of olive oil in the micro wave and massage it into your dry hair, cover with a hot towel you have soaked in the sink and wrung out, leave on for as long as it stays warm. Then shampoo with a good grade 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner like Pro-V.

Using the olive oil means you don't have to run out and buy expensive treatments.

You should notice a substantial difference in about a month,and then you can keep on treating your hair this way twice a month.

The olive oil washes out completely with shampoo.

Tick
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Thank you so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Awful cold [ 4 Answers ]

I have the worst cold right now. I've tried everything I can think of to help it be less miserable, basically everything down the drug stores cold aisle, hot steamy showers, vapor patches, vapor plug ins, vicks vapor rub ocean drops. I can still hardly breath out of my nose! Anyone else have any...

Awful Dad [ 6 Answers ]

Okay me and my exboyfriend broke up last summer, we were fine ended on good terms and still talked every now and then... Two months later I have to call him and tell him I am eight weeks pregnant. He was fine with it. When I was 36 weeks pregnant he decided to flip the script on me and me...

Am I awful [ 21 Answers ]

People think I'm horrible because I don't hold my 8 month old all day. He doesn't like to be held but he does cry a lot.. no matter what we do he just cries

My cat pukes an awful lot. She can hardly keep anything down. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old cat, Named Atta. She'll be 8 in March. :) She throws up A lot. Every day at least once. Few years ago she has problems with eating insulation. Could this have damaged her digestive system? She got fleas last year or the year before, I don't remember. But she started to...

View more questions Search