Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdimmler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 10:49 AM
    2007 ford mustang gt prem
    Due to the unreliabilty of my 2002 nissan altima 2.5s, the sole reason I got this piece of sh.. I was thinking of purchasing a 2007 ford mustang gt. Does anyone have any experience with the reliabilty of this vehicle?
    jmejia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdimmler
    Due to the unreliabilty of my 2002 nissan altima 2.5s, the sole reason I got this piece of sh.., I was thinking of purchasing a 2007 ford mustang gt. Does anyone have any experience with the reliabilty of this vehicle?
    Mustang is a good and a fast car. Just got keep up with maintain on the car. And it last for a long time. Easy on the padel it burn your fuel fast so try to go slow. It fu to drive and it last a long time. So ,yes it more than reliable. It's a great car.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 04:24 PM
    The reliability of most Ford products is under-appreciated. I would have no qualms recommending the 2007 Mustang--it's a lot of car for the money.
    jmejia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 05:11 PM
    It all into what you like. To mustang is been a good car. Take for someone who own mustangs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ford 2.3 in a 91 ranger [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys my problem is that I just swaped out a 2.3 for another 2.3 and when it runs it idles fine for a little bit then it seems like starts to miss then boggs out and dies and back fires like a cannon so bad it blew a brand new muffler out of round it kind of seems like it gets a rich smell of...

My 91 ford rager w/2.3 [ 1 Answers ]

Well my? Is I can start my 2.3 but only will run for a few seconds then dies and back fires every time when it idles it sounds like it is bogged down no pressure iscoming out of tale pipe what so ever when it dies it puffs out white/blue color smoke after the backfire it also takes a few seconds to...

View more questions Search