Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 08:12 PM
    What position in magic could I have?
    Recently, I have seen that I can blow out a lit candle without blowing air to it. I have witnesses and one says that he has heard something called wickenism or something. Could this be true?
    steph1216 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 08:04 AM

Its called Wicca and there are countless books about it. Its also called white magic... How is the kitty doing?
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:14 AM

Ah OK... The cats good...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower would not work on AUTO position just ON position [ 9 Answers ]

I have installed new rooftop unit- electrical heating & cooling- few weeks ago. When I run the cooling everything goes fine (blower and composer) but if I run the heating; heat element will fire up but the blower will not work unless I put the fan on ON position not AUTO position, so, please, I...

My current position! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, it has been over a week since I last talked to my ex. Long story short, she broke it off after 2 years and being engaged because (1 of many reasons) initially she was not happy. We have been through a lot these last few months with issues with her mom. Her mom does not like me her reason is "...

One position [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have a really good sex life, but she can only orgasm in one position. She enjoys other positions when we're together, but she still can't reach orgasm, even after a while. Advice? I really like to please her and it makes me feel inadequate sometimes.

What's the best position for an orgasm? [ 6 Answers ]

I enjoy sex but have never orgasmed through penetration only oral. We tried everything. Any suggestions?

Sex Position? [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best position to have sex for a long time? Do guys get periods as girls do and how??

View more questions Search