Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11-09-1945 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Violation of Probation
    I am on probation in the state of maryland. I have 6 months. Left. I got two warrant in the state of va. For domestic violence from my wife and my father-in-law and a restrainting order from my wife. They try to serve the restrainting to my house in the state of maryland. My question is will my probation office find out about this and violate me?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 07:50 PM

Yes they will find out and yes they will violate you for this if this incident happened while you were on probation. The PO dept generally runs everyone's name into the NCIC computer on a regular basis and they will put you in for VOP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

What can happen when a person on probation for serving a long sentence is relaeased on probation serves 3years and gets a 5 degree felony while on probation yet never tested positive for drugs and never failed to report

Probation Violation! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I am currently on probation... just into my first year and a half of a 5 year probation sentence for check fraud... anyway... I recently got a shoplifting charge in New Jersey( also where my probation is) I went to court this morning and I guess because of my prior criminal...

Violation of probation [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé is on felony probation for hto. He served 6months of community control with no problems or violations. Now that he has a probation officer, two weeks later he went to their scheduled meeting and they arrested him for vop. However they still have not told him what he did to violate? He...

Probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently placed on probation for 12 months. For DUI first offense and 6 months revocation of driver licence. I believed I had 10 days from the verdict of guilt to obtain a hardhsip licence. I was wrong because a few hours after court I was pulled over and charged with driving under suspended...

View more questions Search