Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Painful ovulation and lately irregular periods
    I'm 29 and I've been having some irregularities. For the past year or so, I've had ovulation pains that would last for about 10 minutes. It's a pretty uncomfortable sharp cramping pain but it goes away and then I feel better. It's not always every month with the pain but enough to expect it.

My periods always come between 28 and 32 days. January period was regular, February period was 2 weeks late (not pregnant although I never was that late before I thought hey it could happen and I even posted a question about it over in the pregnancy area of the boards, but then it came and I concluded that I just drank too much and that delayed my period, needless to say I stopped drinking right away once I knew I was late for the fear of damaging a baby that could have been growing inside... no matter how small of a chance it was) and the one for this month is now late, but only a couple of days.

However a few days ago I had what had to be the worst ovulation pain of my life. It was completely horrible and lasted for an hour, intense cramping and sharp, I thought at one point that I was going to throw up. I seriously thought about going to the emergency room and now that I think about it I probably should have, but all the other times it would just go away, I guess I just never thought it would last so long or be so intense. I'm perfectly fine now.

I have been feeling tired though for no reason and my breasts seem to be sore. I should go see what my dr. has to say about it but meanwhile, does anyone have an opinion about this? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Mar 30, 2009, 08:44 AM

OK so now that I've got my period it's super light compared to what I'm used to. Usually the first 2-3 days are horrible with heavy bleeding and clots and all the gross stuff but this one is barely anything a couple of clots and that's it the rest is just normal light period stuff. It's going to be a while before I can see my doctor so any suggestions or ideas would be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods [ 2 Answers ]

I know there are a lot of questions like this but I am 14 years old and when I first had my period I was 10 years old and it has never came on every month but anyway I have not had my period on since June of this year (six months) and I thought maybe it should have came on bye now but it hasn't is...

Irregular periods [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every month when I come on my period for last 5month I have been having blood clots any one know what could be causing these write back and thank you .:)

Irregular periods [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had very regular periods, but last November I got a really heavy period. I didn't get my period again for 6 months, but I had spotting the whole time in between. When I finally got my period again it was really heavy again and really painful. Now the same thing is happening and I...

Extremely Painful Periods [ 4 Answers ]

I am only sixteen, and have had my period for about two or three years now. Because I haven't had it for the longest time, and I have eating issues, it is not very regular. I usually get it about once every four to seven months. The problem is that when I get it, it is one of the most painful...

Painful periods wit less bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I'm Lena, 28 years old. I have very painful periods and it bleeds very less during menstruation. My body starts aching 3-4 days before menses and it lasts till the end. I have been facing this problem for last one year and with this pain my weight is also increasing rapidly and I...

View more questions Search