Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valhenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 06:10 AM
    Wash water on ground
    Hello.. Our house is for sale that we were renting. The washer drains through a PVC pipe into the yard. This nis how we purchased the house 11 years ago. There was no disclosure. Is it illegal? Thank you Valerie
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2006, 06:47 AM
    Hello Val:

It probably was, but it's too late now. The statute of limitations is going to stop you.

excon
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Sep 5, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Probably - this is often the case with "grey water" and you/your tenants should be using biodegradable soap in the washer. The theory is you don't want "grey water" to fill up your septic system which should be treated monthly with enzymes to liquefy the "solids".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher fills with water but does not wash [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old ge dishwasher, a pot scrubber. When I turn it on the water goes in it but nothing else happens. The water spraying thingy does not turn, but it continues to go through the entire cycle including the drying cycle, but all the water is still in the bottom of the dryer. What could be...

Water on ground from toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking in between the toilet and the floor. What can cause this And how can I fix it ?

Sperm wash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm HIV positive married man. We planning to have child, and try to do sperm wash in Italy, or any other European country. Is any information available, where and how to apply for this? Much, much thanks for any info. Peter

Best wash sale SW available? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone used a wash sale SW? If so, please let me know what you think about it. I need a wash sale SW that can caculate various scenarios. I bought and sold a same stock many times this year. One resulted in a loss which fell into a wash sale situation. I want to claim the full loss for...

Dry vent or wash [ 1 Answers ]

This forum is very informative and hopefully someone can help me... Our plumbing inspector has informed my husband that our trap and vent in our bathroom is not washed (or dryvented) correctly. And/or the main stack is not washed correctly. Can anyone explain this to me please!! Thank you, Tami

View more questions Search