Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bazmcstay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Late 80s/Early 90s TV show about a human-form demon
    Can you tell me the name of this TV show? I remember watching a couple of episodes on RTE TV in Ireland when I was perhaps 6 or 7, so early 1990s, though it was based in America. All I can remember from it was that the plots seemed to revolve around a blonde woman and a man who were setting out to thwart a demon or devil in human form who shot fire from his cane. One episode involved this demon attempting to blow up a courthouse when the judges gavel was struck. It's been bugging me for days!
    beth9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 10:12 AM
    It sounds like you are talking about "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" if so the show has bn over for quite a while now but all the dvd are on sell now.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 6, 2009, 12:04 PM
    It could be an episode of Angel season 5 called "Conviction."
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 12:21 PM

I agree it sounds like Angel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

TV shows form the late 80s or early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember this show for over 10 years and no one else seems to remember it but me. From what I recall of the show it is 2 guys that drive a semi type vehicle except the trailer is not pulled by a truck but a car (or seemed like a car). Also there was a helicopter in the...

Late 80s/early 90s US TV show [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone remember the name of this show? Pretty sketchy details but all I remember is the show was based in Canada or the northern US (Chicago rings a bell). This guy (dark hair) used to get tomorrow's newspaper delivered by a cat and he'd run around trying to prevent accidents or crimes. Any...

Late 80s early 90s TV show [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show I used to watch when I was little. The people were dressed as animals. I remember that the woman was dressed as a parrot, or some kind of bird. And I think the man was dressed as a lion or something close to it. I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of this show.

View more questions Search