Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2dani4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 07:08 AM
    Is this incident parnormal activity
    I have a question about a certain thing that happed to me at my old house, and I am just wondering what type of paranormal activity was going on in my old house. A couple of instances a had felt a cold drop of water fall on my forehead, and when these intances occurred there was no signs of water coming from anywhere, I would be standing in the middle of the livingroom and this would happen. The other time it happed I had a friend staying over and they said while they were laying down going to sleep they had felt a drop of water on their foot, and again no signs of water anywhere.
    Shay_rose Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 11:06 AM

Are you sure there wasn't a leak? If not then it could has been something that SOMETHING else experienced and wants you to as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dwarf Incident [ 6 Answers ]

I rear ended a car this morning... I tell you, it was going to be a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF! He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!" So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"

Should I be responsible to this incident? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a newpaper delivery job on early morning! 2 Weeks ago, I drive along with a main st to delivery the next drop, it was dark on early morning. To avoid miss the st I want to go, I planned to pull over the road to see the st name clearly. I gave the right side signal,and try to pull over. At...

BB Gun incident [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend is divorced and her ex husband has her children (9 year old boy and 15 year old girl) every other weekend. This weekend her son was outside with friends (unsupervised) playing with a bb gun. The gun went off and hit another child in the arm. My friend is mortified (needless to say)....

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

Car incident [ 4 Answers ]

Two days ago, I was backing out of a parking spot and did not see that a car was pulling in to the spot next to me. As I was backing out, my bumper hit their right back tire. There was no visible damage to either car. My car was caked with salt from the roads so it was difficult to see any...

View more questions Search