Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhi arora Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 01:46 AM
    Email for Meeting
    Hi,
    I want to write an email for an internal meeting with all employees. The purpose is that the new manager is joining and wants to have an brief intoductory meeting with all employees.

Nidhi
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:57 AM

Hi, Nidhi!

So, what would you like to know how to do, please? Are you asking about how to word such an email?

Thanks!

Mar 26, 2009, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Nidhi!

So, what would you like to know how to do, please? Are you asking about how to word such an email?

Thanks!
    Yes I want to draft an email informing that we have a meeting on so on so date as our new manager is joining that day and wants to have a brief intro with all employees.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 02:57 AM

Please be advised that there is a meeting (date) for us to meet and greet our new manager( name).
    I look forward to seeing you there.
    (your name)

Mar 26, 2009, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Please be advised that there is a meeting (date) for us to meet and greet our new manager( name).
    I look forward to seeing you there.
    (your name)
    Thnaks for the help
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 03:06 AM

Your welcome.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 03:12 AM

Another way to word it might be the following.

(Title): Notice to All Employees

To all employees:

Please plan on attending a meeting on (Date and Time) in the (Location) where our new manager would like to introduce himself to all of you and get to know all of you better as well as discuss some (Whatever needs to be discussed, if appropriate.)

(If the meeting is mandatory.) This meeting is important and your attendance is expected at it.

Very Truly Yours,

(Name of the person sending out the email.)

Please note: This sort of communication could be worded a number of different ways.

Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 02:33 PM

Also, depending on just how many employees are going to attend this meeting, I would put in some sort of "I'll be at the meeting" acknolwedgment back so you know that they got this email in the first place and to check for employees who have not responded. Sometimes a blanket email to "everyone" is a great idea, but somehow not everyone gets the email delivered to their desk. If you are expecting about 50 or less to attend, this would not be too unwieldy to handle and figure out who didn't get it.
    Shaymaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Dear all,
    Kindly be informed that our daily meeting will be on 11:00 AM until 11:30 with Mr.Hammad.

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regards,
    Shaymaa Salman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

After our first meeting. [ 24 Answers ]

Ok. So I joined match.com. I met started chatting with a girl who is the same age, and lives in the same general area as I do. FYI, her and I are both 26 yrs old. Anyway, the conversation on the phone was great. She seemed to share the same interests as I do. These would be education,...

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

After first meeting [ 1 Answers ]

My lunch date was OK, but I would like to hear from him again. Should I call or wait for him to call?

View more questions Search