Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandi kay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 10:34 PM
    My period came 2 days late.and was only for 2 days.
    Which is unsual. But I went to my doctor she gave me a pregnancy test and that was negavitve... but I went in before my period didn't come. It was due on March 16th and it came the 18th stayed until the 20th... then it was kind of spotting... an now today is the 26th and I'm still spotting sometimes light pink and brown now.Im so confused and kind of scared.. I had a little cramping with my period also... can you help me? Am I pregnant or is it something else? Thanks for taking time to read this :)
    mizzd Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 10:55 PM

You may be pregnant. You might have went in too early for the test. I went in for a pregnancy test when I was a couple of days late and it popped up negative. Two weeks later it came back positive. If it isn't pregnancy you should probably get checked out for STD's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my period 22 days late [ 1 Answers ]

So I finally got my period after 22 days. Why was it so late? It was bright red and very painful.

4 days late on my period. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 4 days late on my period I always have it on the 18. I stopped taking birth control 3 months ago because I kept forgetting to take it. Then I was having 2 periods a month and it was just really annoying. I was wondering if I'm not on time because my body is adapting or I may be pregnant. I...

I am 3 days late on my period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is yuko tuki and I am a 16 year old and I have missed my period. I was supposed to get it on the third of June but that didn't happen. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I do a lot of exercisesing and I am eating right. I don't have any pregnancy sy for example I feel a...

3 days late and no period! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 and I just had my little girl #2 on 11/11/06. I've been having very punctual periods since, as always, but... not this month. Me and my husband have been having sex, at least 3 times weekly with no protection. We don't mind having another one as we want 4. Anyway, I wake up with my...

View more questions Search