Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Crime lab technicians
    Hello, I have this science project due the 11th and its about crime lab technicians, their salary, job description, lab equipment,where they would work, requirements for the job,and other info. But I can't find anything at all!!
    Hurry please!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2006, 10:07 PM
    OK...

I found out some of this info with a Yahoo search using "crime lab technicians salary"... within the first 10 hits.

Try harder.

If you just cannot manage the web, then go to the public library. There are people there who are paid to help you with projects just like this.
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Nope. But I got my project changed to geochemists *whoopee* and I just finished. But do agree with your signature, last part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nail Technicians [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking to train to become a Nail Technician. There are so many courses available that it seems impossible to decide on which one is value for money and provides the right skills I require. I would appreciate any responses in respect of any good or bad experiences or any...

Unscrupulous HVAC Technicians [ 2 Answers ]

Unscrupulous HVAC Technicians often use the symptoms arising from a bad run capacitor or contactor to sell a trusting homeowner a whole new air conditioner. If you have a quality air conditioner and furnace, and properly maintain it, it should last 25 to 30 years. If in doubt, always get second...

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

Charged w/ a crime [ 1 Answers ]

In order for these charges to "stick" the "victim" must enter a formal complaint and in some cases must be present in any and/or all hearings. You also have a legal right to know your accuser, it is part of due process... somewhere among this you must have an idea why and how this has happened. I...

View more questions Search