Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicken dust Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Felony charge
    How can I get a felony expunged from my record's?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2009, 07:16 PM

If you live in a state that allows it,
    And in states that allow it, it is the type of felony that is allowed
    *** some allow all, others may not allow certain crimes***

But you start by hiring an attorney to file that motion in court, there will be a hearing and the attorney will tell the judge all the fine things you are doing.

1. have from 8 to 10 years since the end of the punishment for the crime or date of crime ** differens in states

2. don't have any other crimes you have been arrested for

3. have a history of work and education

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony charge [ 11 Answers ]

Can a felon charge with a class c felony move in government housing ?

Possible Felony Charge? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I was drinking with some friends and we went mudd ridin in our trucks. We met up at our high school football field and one of them dared me to go do doughnuts on it. Well I did and I tore it completely up. The cops came to my house later that night, they did not give me a DUI or arrest me and...

Felony Charge [ 5 Answers ]

My son (22 years old) just got a felony violation. He has never been in trouble before and the violation was for having brass knuckles in his vehicle. For some reason California looks at this the same as if he would have had a sawed off shotgun in his vehicle. How serious is this charge? Could he...

Felony Charge [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get info on hispanic male for a felony charge in 2001

Felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a felony charge and was convicted in march of 2001 for aggrivated DUI. I would like for him to come and visit me in canada for a week or two . Are there certain restrictions againt him coming into Canada? If so, is there a certain process that he would have to go through before doing...

View more questions Search