Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brutina2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Adoption. Looking for my child
    How do I try to find a son I put up for adoption in 1972 in masschusetts: I wish someone could help me
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 05:54 AM

The best place to start is by going back to the adoption agency used and asking to leave a letter in the adoption file with your contact information in it for your child to have access to you if they are looking.

Next, do the same thing in the county records office where the adoption took place.

Register on reunion sites like adoption.com, adoption.org and ISSR.

What have you done so far in your search?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Can a minor child give a child up for adoption without parental consent of father? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a minor child give up a child for adoption without parental consent of the father?

Child Adoption by StepParent [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Florida and have recently married, I have a 8 yr old from a previous relationship, The father lives in Illinois, My husband wants to adopt my child, but her father will not consent, he has never paid child support, he has not seen her for over 3yrs.he has only spoken to her maybe 4...

Step Child Adoption [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter has a 19 month old daughter. The father's name is not on the birth certificate. He has never seen the child, paid any money or ever attempted to see the child. She is getting married in 10 months and her husband to be wants to adopt my grand daughter. Since the father is not on the...

Child adoption [ 2 Answers ]

My step son 's grandparents want to adopt him but they have afelony .Can they adopt ?the mother gave up her rights.My husband wants him. My husband now had got this girl pregnant .He married her . Her parents had the marriage annulled. My husband has paid childsupport ,went to parenting classes...

View more questions Search