Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpkjrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Additional DVD jacks
    I need at least 2 more video/audi jack on my DVD recorder. It only cam with one. Is there an adapter that can be used?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Mar 25, 2009, 10:04 PM

Have you checked video game shops or other electronic dealers for composite video/stereo switch boxes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching DSL phone jacks. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I currently have a DSL phone jack on the 2nd floor of my house and have had it there for many years. Now I want to move my DSL to a different room downstairs. I already have CAT-5 wire hooked up from the phonebox to the phone jack that I want the DSL to run through. I had both jacks hooked up...

Rewiring phone jacks [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rewire my landline phone jack?

2 telephone jacks don't work [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment. There are 4 phones. 2 work and 2 do not. 1.) The kitchen phone works. The wires are as follows: LEFT------Top: Green, -----------Bottom: Yellow RIGHT----Top: Black

Telephone Jacks [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a new home. The previous owner had 4 jacks, one which I know was working since they hadn't canceled their phone service and the phone had a dial tone and we received calls. When it was canceled, I ordered service from the same company, Verizon, now only 1 jack is working and not...

DSL and wiring phone jacks [ 1 Answers ]

I have phone svc through SBC and DSL stand alone through Qwest; was assigned a separate phone # for dsl svc and was told could not "piggyback" on same phone jack; trying to avoid paying $100 svc fee to qwest; have purchased separate jack but don't know what wires to attach where. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search