Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean a rollins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 10:20 AM
    TechTools 4.6.1 & Leopard
    I'm struggling to get my G4 up and working again after using TechTool Pro 4.6.1 with Leopard. Now I learn that there is apparently a problem between the two. My question is this: What program do you recommend other than TechTool for diagnostics and repairs? I have used TechTool with great success for many year.s
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 31, 2009, 10:37 AM

For HD maintenance I use Disk Warrior I ave not had a problem with any OS 10 release

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A real leopard coat [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, My late uncle was a fur professional in the 1960's +. I have a leopard coat that he had especially made for his wife at the time. As she died young due to a brain tumor she didn't get to wear it too often, it's in especially good shape. My arms are a bit too long for the coat. Is there...

Leopard Gecko [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone heard of not feeding your reptiles crickets that are found wild? I know some insects' exoskeleton can be too hard to digest. But someone told me the other day the Gecko could get worms? I just thought this was weird. I know large constrictors can get tapeworms from the mice or rats, but...

Is is leopard again or is it my router ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Mac problem, a Leopard problem in Safari or a problem with my Netgear router DG834PN. I recently added some security settings, simple ones like changing the default login password and the wireless password together with adding a Mac address for one laptop using...

View more questions Search