Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickk1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 08:43 AM
    401 k plan
    I have been disabled from my previous employer for two plus years. How has my 401 k plan been affected during this time? Am I still able to withdraw what was left in my plan after I was no longer ablev to work?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2009, 08:49 AM

The plan hasn't been affected other than the value of its holdings.

As a fully disabled person, you should be able to start withdrawals. Contact the plan administrator for details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plan b [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering is plan b less affective when you’re ovulating? Please get back to me because at the clsc they told me it was and I just wanted to know if it true.. . :confused:

Plan B [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period. We had a mistake and I was worried, so I took Plan B because I am not on birth control. A week later I got my period. Now it is right around the time that I should get it, but I haven't. Also I took a pregency test 2 days ago and it was negative. ...

Plan B? [ 1 Answers ]

So I had unprotected sex and I ended up taking Plan B that day after. But now three days later my b/f had sex and the condom broke... so does that mean I am pregnant for sure? Should I take another Plan B? Or is the pill still in my system?

View more questions Search