Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seko Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 02:54 AM
    'The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler'
    Where can I get the book named 'The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler' & how much does it cost, 'cause it seemes like I really need it
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 02:59 AM

You can order it online... from bookstores or sites like amazon.com where you can buy a used one for about $10 or so (US dollars). You can likely find it in your local library or from a book store near you as well. Most bookstores can order one for you if they don't have one on hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fertility [ 39 Answers ]

I had a pelvic exam and my doctor requested for a pelvic ultra sound because I have been known to have ovarian cysts. :eek: I have to wait for the hospital to call me in order to let me know when they have an opening to do my ultra sound. Does anybody know what the first steps they take with...

Fertility [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on high blood pressure medication for the past month or so and I have noticed that I have a white milky discharge coming from both nipples if I squeeze them I read that high blood pressure medication can cause this. Is that true and does it affect fertilty?

Taking Charge of your Fertility.recommmended? [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to bn today and I was thinking about picking up Taking Charge of your Fertility. I am Trying to conceive now and was wondering if people would recommend it and why. Thanks!

Fertility [ 5 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant anytime you have sex? Or just during those days that you ovulate? My friend needs answers. And I'm just as confused.

Should I go to the fertility clinic [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend really want to have a baby, but it has not happened yet. We have been having unprotected sex for some years now, and nothing. We haven't been really trying, just hoping that maybe it would happen. I want to know should I go to the fertility clinic? I was scared to go because I...

View more questions Search