Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayleylouise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 12:06 AM
    What causes different tyoes of skin cancer?
    I need the answer for my essig.

Xx
    helpformom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Hello,

I have friends in their 40's through 90's, and the SUN, without the sunscreen, when driving can give moles or freckels... age is another, and if you take prescriptions, these also affect the skin. Actually, your liver attempts to make you sweat, pass gas, and anything it can to excrete the toxins out... sauna's, hydrotherapy, and eat natural foods like vegi's and fruit. I'm doing as of yesterday... so I will keep you posted. Every BODY is different.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpformom View Post
    Hello,

I have friends in their 40's thru 90's, and the SUN, without the sunscreen, when driving can give moles or freckels...age is another, and if you take prescriptions, these also affect the skin. Actually, your liver attempts to make you sweat, pass gas, and anything it can to excrete the toxins out...sauna's, hydrotherapy, and eat natural foods like vegi's and fruit. I'm doing as of yesterday...so I will keep you posted. Every BODY is different.

What? Did you read the question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin cancer [ 1 Answers ]

How many types of skin cancer is there

Skin cancer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the side effects of "flourouracil?

Cacac cream for skin cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor has prescribed carac cream for actinic keratosis. After reading about this cream, I am wondering if there isn't another solution. I have had other spots frozen off, on my face as well as my hands, and wonder if this would not be a faster solution. I am not looking forward to 2 months...

View more questions Search