Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 11:59 PM
    God of War 2: How do I get the Blade of Olympus?
    How do you get the Blade of Olympus in GOW II? I thought it was supposed to
    Be in your inventory after beating the game on any difficulty level. I already beat
    The game in God Mode; do I have to beat it in Titan mode?
    wildervan1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 04:12 PM

Beat the game. It should give you the choice to begin again in titan mode.. then u have the blade of olympus starting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Olympus xd picture card error [ 2 Answers ]

I have just bought a olympus xd picture card m+2gb memory card. The instructions said that the card was already formatted and was ready to go, but when I put it in my camera the screen came up with 2 options "power off" or "format". I decided to click on format because there was nothing else to...

Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade) [ 3 Answers ]

Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill, It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase) System Pressure 50 Pa

Olympus memory card compatibility. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have an olympus c-350 digicam with just a 128mb mem card. I want to upgrade to a 1Mb card. All the ones I look at on eBay don't mention this model in the compatibility lists. I assume this is because the camera is fairly old. Could any of you guys tell me if this makes any difference? ...

Olympus c-350 length of video play [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have just purchased a c-350 camera second hand, minus the instructions. Does anyone know how long I can video for using a 512 Mb. Xd memory card and assuming the batteries are fully charged. This may sound ignorant but this is my first time with a digital camera...

View more questions Search