Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fajardo31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 08:42 PM
    How to start windows from MS dos
    HI
    I need some help. I was trying to ghost my computer using norton ghost, but for some reason the ghosting software didn't work so I restarted my computer and I had two option 1 to proceed ghosting and 2 to start windows but when I press to it didn't work but I got a dos command. Is there any chance to start windows using dos command?

ASAP
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2009, 10:23 PM

You don't mention the window and what you press to do what? Clear the question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows could not start [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a Fujitsu siemens amilo pro laptop with windows xp.When I try to start it I get the following message: 'windows could not start because the following is missing or corrupt: /windows/system32/config/system' I can get to the bios and boot screens using F2 and F12 keys and I've tried...

Windows will not start up [ 2 Answers ]

Computer is running xp, upon startup everything seems like its fine then it goes scan devices, please wait: Serial_ch0 master: No Device Serial_ch1 master: No Device Then it goe to another screen which says, Verifying DMI pool Data... Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk And press Enter...

Windows will not start! [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what happened, but, I turned my compter on and all I'm getting is this message. Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt : \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM I can't start in safe mode or anything. So I borrowed a friends XP disc and booted from it....

I can't start Windows XP from MS-DOS [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, what a day to get a problem on my PC, christmas! Anyway this is my problem. My brother messed up his computer and wanted a MS-DOS CD because he thought somehow it would fix it. He asked me to download it from the internet on my computer and burn it on a CD. Am pretty sure I...

Windows 98 won't start! [ 12 Answers ]

I have an IBM Aptiva and have not been able to start it since my teenage son opened a file on msn which seems to have caused a problem... When I turn it on it goes through the motions of starting Windows 98 and the titles begin but then the following message appears: Not enough memory to run...

View more questions Search