Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maya Atallah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Flexible firm model / Strategic HR
    With regard to the Flexible Firm Model, explain the different components and segments of this model indicating the advantages and disadvantages of them, with examples of firms using this model.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 02:06 PM

Hi, Maya Atallah!

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is flexible and agile firm? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, If anybody knows about flexible and agile firm, share with me. Thanks and Best Regards, Sharon

Flexible firm model [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been asked to do an assignment on the advantages and the disadvantages of the flexible firm model. Help !

Strategic management [ 1 Answers ]

How can a decision maker identify strategic factors in the corporation's external international environment?

Critically evaluate the flexible firm model. [ 1 Answers ]

Help me to do this assignment on flexible firm model...

Strategic Planning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between domestic and international strategic planning?

View more questions Search