Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scruffziller Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 12:14 PM
    Song by R&B/Pop/Soul Artist.
    SOme of the lyrics are.

I believe I was born to love only one woman/all I have to fear is fear itself...

I believe, that if I stay, then love will leave?

I can send a voice recording to sing a little bit of it if that will help better.
    jemm Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2004, 12:51 PM
    Song by R&B/Pop/Soul Artist.
    USHER is the artist you are looking for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song name/artist name [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I only have bits and pieces of the song but thought I would try and see if anyone knew the name of the song by the info I am able to provide. In no order: "Hear you when you're walking" "Hear you when you're stalking" "Games you're playing" "Cause I'm so much better than that" I...

PLEASE HELP!. Name and artist to this song [ 3 Answers ]

I can not for the life of me figure out this COUNTRY song. The artist is not as popular as Tim McGraw but he's not a new artist either. The only line I have is "those kiss me blue eyes"... gosh I know its not much, but I hope someone can help me! Could even be green eyes. Lol :rolleyes: ...

Who is the artist of this song? [ 7 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like... "What's the worst thing I could say, things are better if I stay. So long and good night, so long and good night!"

Looking for artist and name of the song [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, A while ago I heard this song on the radio in my car. I was able to record some of it on my pda. Can some one please help me to identify it. Here are the two clips I managed to record. http://www.4shared.com/file/752655/2573ce97/Recording1. html ...

View more questions Search