Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Mar 24, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Dell xps m1330 scroll not working
    I just bought a Dell xps m1330 intel centrino laptop running window xp. At first, when I open it and run it, the scroll pad that was on the touch pad was working fine. I was able to scroll up and down a page using just the scrolling on the touch pad. Then, for some reason, I don't know what I did, but after a while, it doesn't work anymore. Now, when I drag down the little scroll stick on the touch pad, the pointer would just move. I don't know how to fix this, please help!
    bl117 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 12:16 PM

Open control panel, go to pointing devices (it's been awhile since I used xp), then go to the last tab which should be the synaptics touchpad options. Dig through the options there and you'll find what you are looking for. If it still doesn't work, Synaptics and download the latest driver for your touchpad (they all use the same driver).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop Screen Not Working Well [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering what I needed to do about my Dell E1505 laptop screen, due to its extremely high pitch sound, and it's flashing and blacking out? I know a lot about computers, but nothing about computer screens! Any help will be a lot of help!!

410 vs 22, reciprocating vs scroll [ 2 Answers ]

I live in South Florida and need to replace a Carrier heat pump. Don't know why I bought a heat pump 15 trs ago seeing as we run heat maybe 3 days a year. Anyway I will go with a straight cool w/ 10 KW heat strip now. I have a gable mounted package unit. I will probably go with local contractor who...

View more questions Search