Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CUSTOMMETAL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Where is the SEND button in Outook?
    I am trying to use an old Outlook 2000 program for email, but cannot find the SEND button to send the email. I have the standard and formatting toolbars up, but no send button. Can you help? Thanks.

Mark
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Mar 24, 2009, 09:46 AM

Been a while since I used outlook, but I believe that one of the symbols on one of the tool bars was actually a "send" button. Hover the arrow over each of the symbols and it should say.
    Also I believe if you click on one of the tool-bar menu items (left-most one on the standard menu?) there is a send button in that menu.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 11:56 PM

Take a right click on the main menu bar at the top and select the customize option and then, in the commands tab, select the standard menu, then search out the "send and receive" button on the commands tab, and then try to drag this up to top of menu bar and drop in place.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 04:44 AM

Hi,
    Right click on main menu bar at the top(grey bit) and select customise, then in the Commands tab select the Standard menu, then click"send and receive" button on the commands tab, drag this up to top of sreen (menu bar) and drop in place. If you are using both outlook express and outlook 2000 then please uninstall both of them as outlook express is a core component of 2000 and there may be conflict between some registry entries or system files.When you reinstall outlook 2000 outlook express will be reinstalled as well.
    Helljack6 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Apr 3, 2009, 11:19 AM

Press CTRL+Enter key at the same time to send.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

Net Send [ 9 Answers ]

I can not use Net Send DOS command in my network. Whenever I want to send a Net Send message to someone within the network by typing Net Send <space><computer Name/IP><space><The Message>, it generates a failure message saying (An error occurred while sending a message to 192.168.4.100. The...

Where to send W2s [ 6 Answers ]

I have a client who paid 2 employees for a very short period of work. He did not get the paperwork filled out, and before he did they disappeared. What do I do about the W-2s as far as the SS Administration is concerned? Not sure if they will be contacting him for their W-2s or not. They had...

Press sleep button and switch on/off button to be able to see login screen [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine has got problem with his new desktop (XP SP2) , when he starts the PC it boots normally till it reaches where it shows windows XP logo then the screen gets blank (i.e he can not see the login name for users). What he used to do: is press the sleep button on the keyboard, then...

Should I send something! [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to send someone flowers to say sorry to them, Does it seem weird to send flowers to a guy.We had a silly misunderstanding which was all my fault. So what do you think.

View more questions Search