Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youtooqt Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Hi--Questions about plastic surgery
    HI, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good plastic surgeons in Vineland, NJ? I used to weigh 200 pounds when I was 19 and I dieted and exercised until I reached 130 at 20. Although I'm happy with losing weight that was already negatively affecting my health, I'm left with sagging skin that really upsets me. I have Oxford insurance and that's the only way I could ever pay for any procedure to remove unwanted skin: namely a tummy tuck, breast lfit and augmentation, and extra skin taken from my arms. I did get a referral from my regular doctor to a plastic surgeon, but there is a year long waiting list I have to be put on because my insurance won't cover my surgery being done at the office they have and so it has to be done in the hospital and there is a year long wait for the hospital. Does anyone know of any other surgeons that Oxford would cover at all? Does anyone else have this insurance and this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

TMJ surgery? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with TMJ a few years ago and was told that I would need to get surgery to correct it. The pain comes a few times a year but its nothing serious but you can tell that my jaw is moving and my top teeth don't touch my bottom teeth(partly because I was a finger sucker when I was...

Plastic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing a lot of research on plastic sergery in Brazil. The dr. I have been talking to seems really great but I don't know him and Brazil is a long ways from the U.S.A. I have seen his before and after pictures and they look amazing and I have done a lot of work in losing 140 lbs and I...

Plastic moulding [ 6 Answers ]

What are the bits of plastic that are cut off and disgarded after the moulding process? I think it's a word like scree or scrag?

Vanginal surgery [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ I have had four children and um I no longer enjoy sex as much. Can anything be done to get the vagina back to a more pre-birth state?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.