Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    builtontherock Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 08:55 AM
    Lamp light on
    I have a2007 dodge ram 1500.the lamp light on. I checked all the bulbs head lights everything works find.now my seat belt lamp s on because the seat belt tensioner is bad will that make my lamp on light stay on.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 09:27 AM

What is a "lamp" light? Do you mean the highbeam indicator? What color is the light? Can you give us a description of it?
    eddiy75ru Posts: 38, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2009, 01:22 PM

If you mean an instrument warning light that indicates a light is on somewhere when all lights should be off, then I suggest you look at glove compartment, under hood, or some other hidden courtesy type light. To check take the bulb(s) out, with door or hood closed as should be, and see if one makes the "light on" indicator disappear. Sometimes a on-off switch needs adjustment or is defective. A worse case could be an electric wiring short ( not enough to blow fuse) to some light that causes the "light on" to glow.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiy75ru View Post
    If you mean an instrument warning light that indicates a light is on somewhere when all lights should be off, then I suggest you look at glove compartment, under hood, or some other hidden courtesy type light. To check take the bulb(s) out, with door or hood closed as should be, and see if one makes the "light on" indicator disappear. Sometimes a on-off switch needs adjustment or is defective. A worse case could be an electric wiring short ( not enough to blow fuse) to some light that causes the "light on" to glow.
    What vehicle has a "light on" indicator? I've never heard of such a thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lamp-sum Acquisition [ 4 Answers ]

If someone purchased two buildings on 4 acres of land and the lump purchase price was 900,000.According to independent appraisals the fair market values were 450,000 (building A) and 250,000 (building B) for the building and 300,000 for the land. Determine the initial valuation of the building and...

Wiring a lamp [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a box made of children's block with several spaces between the blocks with a solid base and a hinged top with security hasp which can be locked. I plan to install a lamp stem and socket to the top and a small socket inside for a night light. I need to know how to install a...

Spontaneous removal of light bulb from my lamp [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help if they've had this issue before? This morning I got up -it was still quite dark - and was making a cuppa when I noticed something on the kitchen bench near my lamp (yes I use a lamp in my kitchen). Anyway I picked the thing up and it was the globe out of said lamp. Just sitting...

Indicator lamp [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: My malfunction indicator lamp light come on in my 2004 Honda accord LX. What could be the problem ?

View more questions Search