Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrunner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 06:55 AM
    Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED!
    So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around about but I don't believe he went inside me again (im new at sex so we were still feeling things out) however I was ontop of him however I'm almost 100% he fully ejaculated on himself and not inside of me, because it was on him and he had to get up to clean up. However I'm getting nervous that I could be pregnant but I don't know what the possibility of that would be.

The other thing is though that I was supposed to get my period the however I accidentally took my next pack and skipped the placebos therefore I skipped my period (at the time I was not thinking I could have became pregnant). But recently I have been feeling tired, and have had back pains and some minor cramping. Along with a little irregular dishcharge (mostly brown?) I just don't know if I am over reacting and making myself nervous? Or if this could be possibly! I was also thinking these symptoms could be related to the fact that I messed up my because pills... PLEASE HELP ME IM FREAKING OUT I Don't THINK I COULD HANDLE BEING PREGNANT RIGHT NOW and I would even know how to begin to tell my parents! :( :(
    ConfusedMother9 Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2009, 09:14 AM

If it has been 4 weeks ago, you should take a home pregnancy test. If you do not have the money to buy one, you can go to a local clinic & have one done for free.

And for future reference, you should never allow him to take off a condom without putting on another. Regardless to what position you were in or how much semen you saw on him, it only takes 1 tiny sperm to get you pregnant.

If you are not pregnant, take this as a warning. And if you are pregnant, you do have many options.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 09:27 AM

First I will note I delted the request for off board contact, that is fully against the rules and if you noted the person who asked this, was their first question, so we have to be concerned of someone who wanted to scam or cheat you by getting you off the public board. Please never post your email address on here.

And yes, you could but most likely you are not.

1. He should not be having sex with you, without a condom, there are plenty of sperm in the early fluids to make your pregnant.

2.if he had to take one off, he wipes and puts another on, he does not merely try to "pull out in time"

As noted if you are not, take this as a lesson to learn about sex before you do it.

Mar 24, 2009, 10:11 AM

Thank you! And thanks for the advice about the email address

I know I should have made him put on another condom, I was just nervous and it was my first time so I wasn't thinking clearly also I am on the pill so I knew it wasn't totally unprotected... I just don't know if I'm over-thinking it therefore causing me to panic! I am due for my period next week so I am also thinking these could be pms symptoms, and also because I had messed up my BC at the beginning of the month.

Mar 24, 2009, 10:16 AM

Well for you sake, I hope you are not pregnant. But please remember, there is really no such thing as "safe sex." You are never 100% protected. So it is always better to use your pills and a condom as contraceptive. And if you are not taking your pills correctly, they are even less effective. You should not skip your placebo pills.

Besides pregnancy, the pill can not protect you against STDS. I know I sound like one of the commercials here but it is true. Many people carry STD's without ever knowing it.

In the future, please protect yourself. You're very young and have a future ahead of you. =)

Mar 24, 2009, 10:24 AM

No no I appreciate the concern and I know it was dumb on my part, and believe me I am not one to take sex lightly nor sleep around considering this was my first time and I have been with this boy before but I know I should have been smarter... at the moment I'm just very nervous

Mar 24, 2009, 10:27 AM

It is understandable to be nervous. I got pregnant at 15 with my first boyfriend & had my daughter a month after my 16th birthday. It's okay to be nervous & scared & worried & any other emotion you are feeling.
    ktm1 Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Mar 24, 2009, 01:42 PM

Wow... for one, this girl cannot even form a proper sentence and two, what is up with all of the people trying to give advice who also have problems using spell check? Good lord. It's unforunate.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 25, 2009, 09:15 AM

If you skipped your placebo pills, a small amount of bleeding is normal. If you are taking your pills close to the same time each day and are not forgetting them, there is a very low chance you are pregnant.

However, that being said.. Nothing is 100% effective. You need to get a pregnantcy test to make sure that you are not pregnant. Taking birth control pills during pregnantcy is a big no-no. So you shouldn't wait on the test.

Mar 25, 2009, 10:24 AM

thanks!! I am usually pretty good about my pills taking usually on time and if not within the hour, and have not skipped any!

I figured that the bleeding with the placebos is normal especially since I don't usually do that so I think it threw my body out of whack. I also had been looking up information about my birth control and realized that many people had many side effects when taking it, such as cramps, spotting, and other random side effects that I have been having, which are not necessarily related to pregnancy. I am due for my period next week so I am going to see what happens then.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 04:58 AM

I usually skip my placebo pills and only have a period every 3 months... several doctors have assured me that it is safe to do.

After a while sometimes I get spotting, it's just my body telling me that it's time to 'clean out the cupboard'
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    it's time to 'clean out the cupboard'

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and worried [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering I'm almost four months pregnant and sometimes I seem to have this lower abdomen pain, but they don't stay very long sometimes it feels like that they are contractions. I've looked on the internet and asked some people does anyone know what these could be or should I see a doctor?

Worried I am pregnant again. [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my first child almost 4 months ago and I had an IUD put in but now I am experiencing some of the same symptoms I did when first pregnant with my daughter. How likely is it that I am pregnant I have a Mirena IUD its only been inserted for about 2 and a half months. Any thoughts?

Am I pregnant or am I just worried? [ 2 Answers ]

hi there to anyone that is listening, please could you help me with my question... what it is... I met this lad off the internet... and when we met it felt like I had knew him years however we got on really well by the time itcame to the night I felt I wanted to be with him... so... we...

Worried I can't get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I'm in the right topic... I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 almost 5 months and nothing yet... I am worried that maybe I can't get pregnant... but I don't really no what to do. I am wondering if there is anything I can try to help me get pregnant and if that doesn't work how can...

Worried, if I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I've made two pregnancy tests all ready and the first one came out positive and the second one came out negative... I was just wondering if you know what could be wrong... and to know if you think I might be pregnant or not... I havne gotten my period yet?

View more questions Search