Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baioccob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 06:08 AM
    Break even point
    Find a company that your organization may consider a competitor on Yahoo! Finance. Then, using the example of high-low calculations for break even, calculate that organization’s break-even point in sales dollars. Share your calculation with the class. What else does this information tell you about the organization?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 07:59 AM

I recommend highly the following:-

Break-even - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Computation|Application|Other uses of the term|See also
    In economics & business, specifically cost accounting, the break-even point (BEP) is the point at which cost or expenses and revenue are equal: there is no net loss or gain, and one has "broken even". A profit or a loss has...
    En.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break-even - Cached

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break-even point [ 8 Answers ]

I don't understand this question. How much will profits increase for every unit sold over the break-even point? This is all the information we have. I just don't get it. Any unit sold over the break-even point is an increase. How do you find out how much of an increase? Thanks in...

Break-even point [ 3 Answers ]

For the coming year, Swain Company estimates fixed costs at $90,000, the unit variable cost at $20, and the unit selling price at $80. Determine (a) the break-even point in units of sales, (b) the unit sales required to realize operating income of $150,000, and (c) the probable operating income if...

Break-even point [ 1 Answers ]

What happens at a company's break-even point? How can you compute the break-even point for a company? How can a change in costs for a product or service be incorporated into the break-even calculation

Break even point [ 1 Answers ]

Selling Price = $8, variable cost per unit= $5, fixed costs= 48,000 Break Even Point in units= Break Even Point in dollars=

View more questions Search