Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Safe At Home Te Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 05:53 AM
    How To Add Subscriptions To Web Site Using PayPal
    Hello,

I already have a website that has a cart for easy payment using PayPal. However, I am needing a way to have a subscription button ALSO, so that payments can be taken out monthly,if a client so chooses to have payment taken out automatically each month as a subscription.
    I have talked to both PayPal and my website provider and they are both pointing at each other saying that they would be the one who would set this up.

Has anyone set this up before and have any help for me? I would be so very grateful for your help!
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 24, 2009, 06:14 AM

It should be done through PayPal. Try this link for instructions.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...-intro-outside

Mar 24, 2009, 06:34 AM

Thank you so much for your help. I REALLY appreciate it. However, it is a little more complicated. I really need to get information detail from someone who has a cart and has added both subscription and one time payment as well.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2009, 06:47 AM

What it sounds like you want is to integrate your shopping cart with the code for for the subscription button you were linked to.

This has to be done by whoever is providing the shopping cart or your own programmer, if you have the source code for the cart.

Mar 24, 2009, 06:52 AM

I will talk to my website provider again. Thank you so much Scott!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search