Animals found in the jungle
    Are leopards an animal in the jungle?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 05:46 AM

That pretty much says it all
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2009, 05:52 AM

Cool thanks, I'm going to a jungle themed party and I've to dress as an animal from the jungle, and I already have loadsa leopard print stuff

Thanks!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Sounds fun! Yep.. go WILD... sorry that was a bad joke :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Predator concret jungle I can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

Were can I find predator concrete jungle for ps2 in saskatoon I've been looking for it for years for my little cousin were can I get it help

Killer white gorilla creatures in the jungle [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I'm trying to find out what this film is called... There are white creatures a bit like gorillas, trying to kill people in the jungle. The people are protected by a laser beam force field, which breaks at one point. There are hundreds of caves where these creatures live. The film must be about...

Name of old animated film: jungle, treasure [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I have been trying to find of this animated film forever. I remember there is a boy in the film who is traveling in the jungle with his family. I think they are doing some type of research. Two other people, a man and a woman, are trying to find a treasure hidden in the jungle. I think in the...

Old Kids Video with Jungle Animals. [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy over the name of this old video I used to watch with my sister. I remember so much but no one seems to remember it at all. Here is all I remember. - They dressed up in costumes (like barney) and there were a rhino, an elephant, a giraffe, and a lion. And they all acted/sounded...

When is king louie the ape birthday in jungle book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my daughters school has assigned this question for a quiz when is king louie birthday in the jungle book ? Louie is the orange ape in the popular disney cartoon I am thinking it's a trick question and the birthday is when the film was made in 1967

View more questions Search