Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shy22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2004, 08:05 AM
    I am looking for a song
    All I remember is this kid had a dog he went away to school either before or after his father(?) died and when he finally comes home his dog meets his bus and walked him most of the way home but came up missing a little while before they get there and he tells his mom thank you for sending the dog to meet me and his mom tells him when he left the dog couldn't take it and he died (?) yrs ago
    Thank you for your time :D
    jemm Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2004, 12:08 PM
    Re: I am looking for a song
    Im not sure of the artist but is a country song and the name of the song is FEED JAKE
    shy22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2004, 05:59 AM
    I am looking for a song
    Thank you for trying but it's about 10 maybe 20yrs older than feed jake thank you though 8)
    linda nicholson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 09:02 PM
    I know a song by Jim Reeves called Old Tige. Three years of army service done and I was heading home at last. Got to thinking about my dog and things long gone and past. As a kid I'd dream of bears and shiver to my toes, till Old Tige would come up to my bed and nudge me with his nose. How he'd pulled me from the creek whenI'd no pulse or breath. And how he'd saved me from the charging bull that gored my dad to death. The big bus stopped and I got off. It was awful dark and thick with faog. Then something gently nuzzled me and there stood Tige, my dog... etc... When you left, it broke his heart. Tige died three years ago...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

70s song [ 6 Answers ]

Who sang the 70s song that says, "beach baby beach baby here on the sand from July till the end of September. Surfin is fun..."

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search