Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jndolo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 12:07 AM
    What do I do?
    Yo am josh and I like this girl so much and I do everything for her but she still won't go out with me. Her friends tell me she likes me but she is playing hard to get and I want to continue going for her but my guy friends tell me she is not worth my time, what should I do? When I text her she sometimes doesn't reply and when I call her she picks up but makes excuses but I like her so much please tell me what should I do?
    theartofm Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 12:57 AM

Turn the chase. It's her turn to come after you. Next time tell her you're busy, call another time. Forget to call her sometime. Be late for a date, or cancel a date at the last minute (I mean, don't be a jerk - you know, like the morning of)

It might be time to ask her out, maybe she wants to see you make a move and not just screwing with her. And forget your idiot friends, they're jealous because you're getting something they're not
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 05:35 AM

Playing games is immature, turning the chase around is also immature. You want to know what to do, you simply walk away and live your life on your terms. Don't be waiting for her to call you, or text her when she won't reply. Why waste so much time on a girl that doesn't show you respect? You may like her a lot, but I'm sure you like having fun a lot more. Life is to short to be worried about one girl who isn't responding to your calls.
    A mouse Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 02:07 PM
    It sounds like her friends are playfully annoying her but hurting you in the meantime. And even if they aren't it sounds like she's a busy girl. Trust your friends and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, hun. Don't even second-thought it.

-Mouse
    jndolo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 03:33 AM

Hey thanks guyz by the way I decide 2 forget about that gal and move on an as t turns out couldn't be more happier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search