Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KairaMalik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Long Distance Relationship troubles.
    Hi,
    My girlfriend and I have known each other for around a year and we started going around recently. But she and I stay in different countries presently. Suddenly, for the last 2/3 weeks she has been avoiding me and not talking. Finally I asked her to think what is happening and if I am being an obstruction in her path then we should move away. Finally she tells me that she is guilty but she really does not know why is she behaving this way. She also said there is no one else and I know it for a fact that she is honest. She also told me that she is not in a mood for i love yous' right now and now neither am I... I care a lot for her and want things to be clear. I also told her that to take her time, but nothing is happening. Please help as to why is she suddenly acting this way.
    theartofm Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 12:41 AM

It's over pal. She is seeing someone else. Or she is just over you. Just back off and move on. If she wants you, she'll let you know.

Don't make a big deal, don't say anything, just start living your life like she's already gone and see what happens.
    A mouse Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 01:27 PM
    My policy: Long distance realtionships can't last long.
    Perhaps she's realizing that there is a chance that this whole thing might not work out and that she's perhaps wasting her time waiting for possibly nothing. As you can imagine that's an extremely hard thing to realize is a possibility. You may care for her, but unless you plan on moving to her country to live with her (or at least a few minutes away) in the next couple months, you need to let her go. I'm sorry.

-Mouse
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 01:34 PM

I don't want to tell you to give up, but you'll need to provide a little bit more information.

Long distance relationships are really tough. If you guys are not going to see each other any time soon and the future is uncertain, then she will have lots of doubts.

If she says that she is guilty, then something must have happened. It's not as simple as you think. Maybe there's no other guy, but she's obviously talking something that you wouldn't like.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 02:26 PM

Take it from me long distance is hard when both people are really into it..

You seem more into it than she is my friend. I am sorry..

Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are about 2100 miles away!! :( It's 2 months until I see him again, and its been 3months since I've seen him. Has anyone ever been in a long distance relationship or is in one? Write your stories here:)

Long distance relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently dating a guy I met on skype, from ghana. I really want the relationship to work but how do I know for sure that I can trust him.

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl over the internet about a year ago, we were decent friends at first and then it quickly evolved into me and her basically dating over the internet. We talk on the phone and have sent pictures to each other on a regular basis. The only really problem is that we are both young adults and...

Long distance relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

View more questions Search