Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jengacat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Blood in my cat's urine
    Why would my cat have blood in her urine. My cat is 5 years.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 05:24 AM

Female cats are prone to urinary tract/bladder infections if they don't drink enough water. Water must be available to cats as well as dogs, but there is a popular misconception that this doesn't necessarily follow. Too many times I see no water at all down for a cat along side the cat food.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood in urine [ 6 Answers ]

My 10 year old rottweiler has blood in her urine what would cause this?

Blood in urine [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a urinary tract infection, which is something I deal with from time to time. However this time I have noticed quite a bit more blood in my urine than I ever have before. I went to my doctor last night after I felt the infection coming on, and got pain killers and antibiotics, but...

My cat's coughing up blood. [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten has been sleeping a lot for a week and just started coughing up blood. He can't stand up. What is wrong with him?:eek:

Blood in urine [ 3 Answers ]

My 10-year old cat has recently taken to urinating in the various sinks of our house and takes forever to pass even the smallest amounts of urine. Today when I went into the bathroom I noticed that her urine had blood in it, but the next time she urninated it was clear again. Does anyone know what...

Blood in the urine [ 2 Answers ]

I've been really worried lately. Ive had blood in my urine for the past year(its been only detected through a urinating in a cup and tested with the dip stick). The doctor thought it was a urinary tract infection but it wasn't then she thought it was kidney stones but my kidneys were fine. Can...

View more questions Search