Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahrar72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:14 PM
    How to put articles on net
    Respected Sir/Madam

I, Ahrar Ahmad, want to know the way to put articles, speeches etc on net for public domain. Kindly guide me for the same and oblige.

Thanking You

Yours

Ahrar Ahmad
    ahrar72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:15 PM

Respected Sir/Madam

I, Ahrar Ahmad, want to know the way to put articles, speeches etc on net for public domain. Kindly guide me for the same and oblige.

Thanking You

Yours

Ahrar Ahmad
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 11:17 PM

Hi, ahrar72!

There are many, many ways that you can do that for free. I'll be happy to discuss with you how to do that. What kind of articles and speeches are they and are you the author of them?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Articles of Confederation [ 1 Answers ]

What is false? a) The US had no power to enforce the collection of taxes? b) Several attempts to change the Articles were held up by one state's refusal to ratify? c)The Articles were never ratified? d) The US had no power to regulate commerce between and among states? What was included in...

How to put articles on the internet [ 3 Answers ]

How do you "post" articles on the internet from a technical standpoint? Looking for a step-by-step "How to" process.

Need inspiration for articles [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write some articles for a web site but don't know where to get inspiration from; I don't want my work to sound the same as all the others! Any suggestions? (The articles are to be about homes/improvements/decor etc but can be regarding any subject within this field)

Articles at Newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I believe and think that I can write some good articles about various things shaping our world and lives... I'm not a journalist but I always feel that I have writing skills in me... I just want to know that which newspapers or magazines help new writers to publish their thoughts.. I really want...

View more questions Search