Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maci193 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 08:27 PM
    An older guy I never met.
    Okays, so... I'm a 16 year old bi/gay confused guy. I had a dance performance, and I saw this really cute guy performing from backstage. I told my girl-friend who's in the same group as his, and she told me he's gay. I got really happy lol. I looked him up on Facebook, and added him (w/o a message or anything). (btw. He graduated college in '06, but he looks like he's 18 and cute :P) Next day I find out he ignored me. But I mean it's Facebook, so it's not like he had to. Now I'm wondering if I should send him a message with another request telling him that I saw him dancing and I thought he looked handsome. So my question basically is should I do it? Because I mean it won't hurt if I try adding him, right? But won't I seem obsessed or something? And, should I do it. Or should I not?
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 23, 2009, 08:44 PM

Well, I believe in starting relationships based on more than looks. But, what have you got to lose?

Edit: Just noticed that age may be an issue. I'll read more carefully next time... promise :)

Mar 23, 2009, 08:46 PM

That's why I want to get to know him :-) But I don't know if I should...
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 23, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maci193 View Post
    That's why I want to get to know him :-) But I don't know if I should...
    Actually... how old is he? You're 16, he graduated college 3 years ago? Not to burst your bubble, but that sounds like a pretty hefty age difference, now that I read it through again...

Mar 23, 2009, 09:07 PM
    I'm not trying to get in a relationship with him. I ended one not long ago. Just want to get to know him as friends you know, or friends with benefits perhaps :P j/k. Then again he doesn't look like he's over 25 years old.
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

Mar 25, 2009, 04:09 PM
    I'd Go For It! =]
    I'm very spontaneous and an out-there kind of girl so yeah!
    I've ignored very good looking guys on my myspace just because I didn't know who they are, just some random dude.. But I guarantee if they sent me a little something I would've accepted him.
    Oh and age is just a number! So whatever to the age difference haha.
    FIRST OFF! You should check if he's even available.. You don't need to be getting any other guys mad right?
    Lol but just go for it.. Send him a message and flirt a little.. if there's no message back.. I'd recommend to leave it be and move on. There's other hott gay guys out there!
    =]
    Best of Luck!
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 26, 2009, 11:09 AM

I think you should let it go. Im sure there are people your age you can find interest in. No
    25+ person I know is wanting a relationship with no sexuality.

And.. if you do end up having sex; its illegal and he can end up in a lot of trouble. And there are not many 25 yr olds looking for a 16yr old partner.

I know he's cute, and you have a crush. But I don't think you should let it go any further than that. '

Good luck
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

Mar 27, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    I think you should let it go. Im sure there are people your age you can find interest in. No
    25+ person I know is wanting a relationship with no sexuality.

And.. if you do end up having sex; its illegal and he can end up in a lot of trouble. And there are not many 25 yr olds looking for a 16yr old partner.

I know he's cute, and you have a crush. But i dont think you should let it go any further than that. '

Good luck
    Oh sorry.. I was unaware that he was that much older than him. I guess I didn't read it clear enough. I thought he was like 19 or 20 or something.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousteen09 View Post
    oh sorry.. i was unaware that he was that much older than him. i guess i didn't read it clear enough. i thought he was like 19 or 20 or something.
    Its still a felony in many states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not enough sex with older man [ 8 Answers ]

I am 22 and am dating a 35 year old guy. We have been together for over a year and I know he cares about me a lot. We got together now knowing each other's ages and thinking it would only last a couple months but it has turned into a very real relationship. I love him very much but we don't...

Sex with an older man [ 25 Answers ]

I am horny aver a 50 year old man, the more I see him the more I want to have sex with him. He is very handsome, not married and I am 18 and very horny. What should I do. I have talked to him and all he wants is to lick my . I am wondering if I should let him.. thanks Janice

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Older dog won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

She is nearly 13. Has visited the vet had extensive blood & urine work. Currently battling a UTI was on baytrol now on cipro. She has always been a 1 brand dry dog food eater. Since 6/08 (this is 11/08) she has gone from 53 lbs to 44 lbs. No reasonable explanation. We switched her to Hill's...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search