Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused239 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Jerk kid.
    So there's this kid at our school that is a big jerk. He makes fun of everyone and stuff. But for some reason EVERYONE hangs out with him! He goes on making fun of people and they just follow him around like zombies.. He talks behind peoples backs and never says it to there face. I'm basically the only kid that stands up to him which makes him HATE me. He knows that I'm the only threat that won't follow him around like a zombie.. I'm getting really sick of him. He even says all this stuff like "Oah yeah I went out with her." and when I talk to that girl she tells me "Nooo way." Everyone says just ignore him. But really its physically impossible when he has the overall power in this damn school. He's really starting to piss me off. Sorry for the language. Any suggestions?
    scottmc77 Posts: 19, Reputation: -2

Mar 23, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused239 View Post
    So theres this kid at our school that is a big jerk. He makes fun of everyone and stuff. But for some reason EVERYONE hangs out with him! He goes on making fun of people and they just follow him around like zombies.. He talks behind peoples backs and never says it to there face. I'm basically the only kid that stands up to him which makes him HATE me. He knows that im the only threat that wont follow him around like a zombie.. I'm getting really sick of him. He even says all this stuff like "Oah yeah I went out with her." and when I talk to that girl she tells me "Nooo way." Everyone says just ignore him. But really its physically impossible when he has the overall power in this damn school. He's really starting to piss me off. Sorry for the language. Any suggestions?
    I have a way of dealing with people like this, they make fun of me and I join in a make fun of myself. There is no where they can go once they know you don't give a crap what they think! :D
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 23, 2009, 08:16 PM

Sounds like a tough situation...

Well, good for you, for not falling into his evil ways...

I can't say I have any ideas really. There's always going to be an a-hole like that around. I hate to say "get used to it" but I don't know. Do the best to avoid him.

I have a similar guy in my school, so I have all the sympathy in the world for you.

Not much help, I know, but wait for someone else on this site to help. There's a lot of clever, talented people here :).

Mar 23, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmc77 View Post
    I have a way of dealing with people like this, they make fun of me and I join in a make fun of myself. There is no where they can go once they know you don't give a crap what they think!!:D
    Yeah Ive tried that but then he gets all personal and makes fun of me personally in front of everyone. Like one time he called me a little (sorry for the language) so I said "Yay im a little bitc*!!" and kept on saying it whenever he made fun of me. But then he gets into seroius things that make me want to punch him square in the face. "You suck at sports. No girls like you. Your a little cry baby puss*." stuff like that.

Mar 23, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsg View Post
    Sounds like a tough situation...

Well, good for you, for not falling into his evil ways...

I can't say I have any ideas really. There's always going to be an a-hole like that around. I hate to say "get used to it" but I don't know. Do the best to avoid him.

I have a similar guy in my school, so I have all the sympathy in the world for you.

Not much help, I know, but wait for someone else on this site to help. There's a lot of clever, talented people here :).
    Haha yeah that's what my parents told me "Your always gonna have that one kid thats a A-Hole."
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 23, 2009, 08:27 PM
    So you have gone to an adult with situation?

That could work too. From what it sounds, he has well earned the title "bully" and should be dealt with.

Maybe inform someone with authority at your school (i.e. a principal, teacher, etc) of the situation.

As much as I hate it, reputation is a big deal in the schoolyard, and no one wants to be known as a "nark" or anything like that. Tell a teacher, and ask them to keep it confidential, between you two, and some good should come of that.

In any case, I hope it works out from you.

Quote Originally Posted by kidshealth.org
    "Dealing with bullies"
    -Ignore the bully
    -Stand up for yourself
    -Don't bully back
    -Don't show your feelings
    -Tell an adult

Dealing With Bullies
    Good Luck!
    scottmc77 Posts: 19, Reputation: -2

Mar 23, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused239 View Post
    So theres this kid at our school that is a big jerk. He makes fun of everyone and stuff. But for some reason EVERYONE hangs out with him! He goes on making fun of people and they just follow him around like zombies.. He talks behind peoples backs and never says it to there face. I'm basically the only kid that stands up to him which makes him HATE me. He knows that im the only threat that wont follow him around like a zombie.. I'm getting really sick of him. He even says all this stuff like "Oah yeah I went out with her." and when I talk to that girl she tells me "Nooo way." Everyone says just ignore him. But really its physically impossible when he has the overall power in this damn school. He's really starting to piss me off. Sorry for the language. Any suggestions?
    Make an example out of him if you know what I mean!:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a disorder? Or am I just a jerk? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old, and over the past 2-3 years I've had what would normally be a "traumatizing" home life. My father, who I was extremely close to my whole life, had a relapse (drugs and alcohol), cheated on my mom (alot), was in a car accident, and went to jail (not very long). All-in-all it...

Jerk and stop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda accord. I was driving down a busy road when the car began jerking off and on then cut off. When I attempted to start it again, it turned but did not start. What could be the cause of this?

Ok guys a jerk [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I have a problem. I have a girl I really like and she likes me but she also likes this other guy. The other guy is a jerk and she is really nice but he will be all mean and tell all of her friends false stuff about me. What should I do to make her friends like me more and get her to like me...

Am I a jerk or is she the jerk? [ 11 Answers ]

Help! My daughter is 19 years old. She just came home from her first year of college and we have learned that she failed most of her classes. After her first semester, she was struggling and my husband and I sat her down and calmly discussed options for her. She promised that she would do well......

View more questions Search