Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitthis1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:42 PM
    1980's space movie
    A young man sets a high score on a video game then is picked up by aliens and taken to outer space to save the universe. I think they even leave a clone so his parents don't figure it out. No remembering the name of that movie is driving me crazy. Thanks.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 08:16 PM

That was the 'Last Star fighter" He was a kid at a broken down trailer court in the middle of know where. Great fun movie, saw it when it came out

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's? Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Ok this is driving me crazy!! There was a movie I watched hundreds of times as a child it has a little girl (who is real) and all kinds of animals (that are muppet like). There was a book worm (yes an actual worm) that lived at the library and there was some kind of hole that her friends (a purple...

Movie in 1980's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw on a movie cable station. The only thing I can remember is that there was a scene of a young woman in a red dress either walking or running on an airport runway. I think it was in either the 80's or 90's.

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

1980's kid movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has been plaguing my mind for years. I watched is several times when I was a kid, mid 80's. I only have a few memories of it. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. :) What I remember most was there was a boy that lived in an "average house", and he had a teddy-bear/gremlin...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search