Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cryssie3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 02:16 PM
    What happened to my periods??
    I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what types of things besides pregnancy and stress would stop a period. I'm not asking for things that are problem specific, just anything would be great!!
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Sep 3, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Anemia, anorexia, exessive exercise, extremely low body fat,some birth control pills, some medications
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2006, 06:50 PM
    I only have to add alcohol or drug abuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whatever Happened to... [ 4 Answers ]

There was a shortlived series called What Really Happened to the Class of '65? which aired in 1977 or 1978. One episode concerns a charcter named (I think I rember this) Cindy Kaye, who was an aspiring singer. In the show, she sang a really beautiful song called "I Need You in My Plans". Does...

What happened to the sex drive [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my husband since I was 15 and he was my first. When we first started having sex everything was great and I was always in the mood. Ever since I had my first child I haven't been able to get in the mood and it has just about disappeared since my second child. We have tried...

Not sure what happened [ 21 Answers ]

I was to met a friend of mine out on Wed night to work on some stuff for him on my laptop. I smoke and he doesn't so I asked him to get us a table while I stayed outside to smoke. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he wanted to just go home and do the work some other time. ...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met someone while holidaying... we became friends but what I feel for him is something much more than that. I want to know whether he felt what I did. Is there an outcome to this? What's in my future?

View more questions Search