Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandymariecard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 11:52 AM
    I found a pill in my sons room and want to know what it is
    I found a round white pill. On one side is a line divideing it in half. On the other it says watson461
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 23, 2009, 12:04 PM

Please see here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Medications

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Found in my sons room [ 14 Answers ]

I found 2 of these in my sons room, they look old. They look like something that would be used for smoking pot. Is it? Why would he have 2? I wanted to find out for sure what these are before I go getting ahead of myself because he is usually a good kid. I have never touched the stuff in my life so...

I found this pill in my nephews room [ 1 Answers ]

I found a round white pill on one side it has the numbers 5161 and is plain on the other side. It is a little bit bigger than a regular aspirin.

Found pill in sons room [ 2 Answers ]

I found a round blue pill in my sons room with the name alva on it, what is it?

Pills found in sons room [ 1 Answers ]

I found a bottle of pills in a bottle wthout a label (asprin bottle) the pills are dark & light green capsules with the following imprints: ML-A08 500 I have tried everywhere to find out and can. Looks like it may av been made. With so many pills and drugs being made I thought I would try...

I found a pill in my room but not sure what it is [ 2 Answers ]

It is white, scored, oblong and has a "V" in script on one side and the numbers 35 on one side of the pill and 92 on the other. I'm thinking it's either Darvocet or Vicodin, but I'm not sure.

View more questions Search