Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khodge1808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:11 AM
    My almost 2 year old son won't sleep through the night anymore
    Since my son was 5 months old he has slept all night. He goes to bed at 8 pm EVERY night, and wakes up between 7 am and 7:30. Almost a month ago our entire family was throwing up and ever since then he has not slept all night. I have no idea what to do? I will take any advice! PLEASE HELP!
    Claire58 Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2009, 09:19 AM

If every body was throwing up, you should have gone to the hospital. Go to the hospital and let the doctor know. Good luck!
    khodge1808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:32 AM
    We were just sick it was going around I did contact the doctor when we were sick.
    logicalthinker Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 05:57 PM

This happened with both my daughters. When they were sick it would throw their sleeping off kilter. Especially since I tended to lay down with them to comfort them. My advice would be to go back to the normal bedtime routine and stick to it. If he wakes up tuck him back in and leave. It make take a while but it'll get back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two year old won't sleep through night [ 11 Answers ]

I have a two year old and he won't sleep through the night, he will go to bed but then wake up later on and stay up all night... is something wrong with him? Is there anything I can do? I do a bedtime rutine and everything... I am so frustrated!! :mad:

My Dog won't sleep through the night! [ 2 Answers ]

We have 2 dogs. Our little female Papillon sleeps though the night great! We have crates in our room for the 2 dogs. Our little male Pap won't sleep through the night. They are both treated the same during the day, both go to bed at the same time. But the male gets up every 1 1/2 hours to 3...

My 2yr old won't sleep through the night [ 5 Answers ]

:( Is there anyone that would know how to get my little girl to sleep through the night. We have tried everything that we can think of. She did sleep through the night at one point and time but she hasn't for about 6 months and its getting toward where she wants to just play at night. What can I...

5yo Dog won't sleep through the night [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5yo Westie/ Shi Tzu Mix. She slept in her crate until about 6 months ago. Since then she comes into my bed at night time. The problem is that she gets out of bed anywhere from 1-10 times during the night. She doesn't have to go potty, she gennerly wants to go into the living room or just...

My one year old won't sleep at night! [ 3 Answers ]

Justyc was going through a stage where he would sleep from about 8 or 9 till midnight then be awake for an hour and go back to bed. As time went on the span he was awake from midnight gradually got longer. He is now to the point where he doesn't actually sleep for a long period. I have tried...

View more questions Search