Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepperplanet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2003, 11:55 AM
    Song title ?
    ?

Hey there... my wife loves a 60's ish song with the lyrics... me and my shadow do do do doo.
    That's all I have. I have searched and all I come up with is the Robbie Williams song and that is not the one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 8, 2003, 12:48 PM
    song title ?
    Me and My Shadow - written by Dreyer/Rose/Jolson... Was the Ted Wheems band theme song back in the 40's and 50's. He would come on stage in white tie and tails and do a soft shoe to it. There was a little black boy dressed in tails who would mimic his every move.
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2004, 04:00 AM
    song title ?
    Probably if you're thinking of looking ids the Sinatra and Davis Jnr. Version it will be easier to Come across I suppose.

The Almighty Djspindizzy 2000
    zeldazme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2004, 12:43 PM
    There was also a song by Harry Nillson called Me and My Shadow in the 70s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Song title, please [ 5 Answers ]

Need title of a song and video by Rolling Stones. Released in 1990s or early 2000s. Video is set in some City streets. The guys from the stones are walking thru' The streets but the guys are like giants compared to the Streets. Great track - but my mind has gone blank on the Name of the...

Help with song title? [ 2 Answers ]

On the official website for the movie,Land Of the Dead,there is a heavy metal song that plays through-out the site.I was asking if anyone had an answer for me?Help would be greatly appreaciated:)

Song title [ 1 Answers ]

Songs lyrics are: He will ride forever through the streets of Boston... No he'll never return, no he'll never return, and his fate is still unknown...

Need song title. Please help [ 4 Answers ]

Mp3 (227 Kb) :confused: http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H3NY4A2PA60A284MY4Y2Y393P Thanks

View more questions Search