Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DCBJJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 05:16 AM
    Show time, HBO, or cinemax movie from around 1993
    I do not quite remember the plot but it's about a lawyer lady who meets a stranger and they become lovers. He even goes to her office and pleases her and she can't even hang up the phone. She discovers he's a criminal at the end. Pretty ambiguous but that's all I can recall.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Mar 23, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Jagged Edge

Jagged Edge Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A late night cinemax movie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the name of a movie I saw on the cinemax channel. It was in English and it was on late at night. Only things I remember is that one guy who seemed to have long hair having sex with about three different women. One was on a pool table I believe the other thing I remember was I...

80's cinemax after dark movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie, it was in the mid to late 80's on cinemax after dark. The movie was set in England, this guy appeared to be a handyman and would go around town having sex with women who were his clients. The end of the movie is him having sex with a women in the back of a truck...

Can't identify cinemax movie [ 3 Answers ]

I was vacationing in Costa Rica and was watching cinemax one night around 11:30. I can't seem to find the title of the movie anywhere. It looked fairly new and was probably made in the U.S. It was in English. The main characters are Lyla (pretty red head) and David. Lyla meets david at a party but...

Need the title of this Cinemax movie! [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie that I saw on Cinimax long ago... I remember bits & pieces but not the whole thing Here goes A guy moves into a new home new community. He has this sex starved real estate lady who tries to seduce him. He notices that there is a homeless man that lives across the street....

View more questions Search