Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Are dreams of the dead direct communication?
    Recently I've been dreaming of my friends's brother, or rather a friend I used to have a long time ago. I had nothing to do with her brother but I know he hated me. He died a while ago from a drug overdose. I've had a few dreams with him in them. I can't understand why since as I said, I had nothing to do with him. I cannot imagine why he'd want to communicate with me either since, as I said, he hated me. In one dream though he said to me "I was mean to you but you are nice to me." I don't know why I would dream about him unless he was trying to contact me for some reason. And I don't know why he'd want to contact me since he hated me. I'm very confused.
    StormGirl Blue Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2009, 07:56 PM

Lol. Wel first up. Dreams of the ones that have past are not always direct communication, sometimes they are, but more often than not your receiving your information via third 3rd person.. i.e. your spiritual guardian.
    As a professional dream interpreter I also accept that dreams can be just mixed up disjointed thoughts.. I take every dream on its own merits and not "out of a book"
    In this case you are animant that he hated you.. guess what. He diddnt hate you, and doesmt hate you as much as you think.. in fact likley not at all..
    You were given a very clear message of this , yet to ignore it. I don't understand that..
    "I was mean to you but you are nice to me."
    Accept this for what it is.. a message either from him, or via your spiritual guardian that he would like to "burry the hatchet" ( lol, and not in your back) to allow you to lead the rest of your beautiful life in peace, he says "hey thankx for that. I want you to know that teh kindnes you shoed me regardles of how I treated you is something special) "are we cool bud"... see your turning the other cheek when you really wanted to kick him in the groin did have an effect in making the world a better place..
    Much love to you..
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 08:57 PM

You have to stop focusing on this hate aspect. Who knows why your dreaming this. Maybe he is saying sorry. You know what just because somebody might treat you badly does not mean they hate you or that feeling of hate stays with them. Can it be communication, yes it is all possible.

Stop over thinking this, it does not matter whether you feel that this person truly hated you or not. This is a bridge. Instead of staring over the other side without moving across. It is time to walk across that bridge and understand that this is supposed to be a healing of some sorts for you.
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Apr 8, 2009, 11:24 PM
    He did hate me and I don't care. I always just told myself he must have his reasons and besides that he wasn't my friend or my brother so it really didn't matter. It was just a fact of life. I had very little to do with him. I tried to stay away from him and that's it.

My mom believes that whenever you dream of a deceased person that that is their way of trying to communicate. They're trying to communicate through dreams and we should listen to what they say. I don't really believe this.

I have had nothing to do with this guy for over 20 years and suddenly he's in my dreams. I've had several dreams with him and I am confused by this. I had this other dream where I was following him somewhere. It's out there somewhere on another dream board. I don't want to type it out here. It's too long, for one thing. Actually that one made me think he wanted me to die. At least that's how I interpretted it.

Awwww, I did not want to kick him in the groin. Actually I felt sorry for him. He was always so angry. I felt sad for him. I used to wonder what happened to him to make him so angry.

I knew posting this would get me laughed at but it's okay. There's a saying about we're all somebody else's weirdo or something like that.

Thank you for the responses.
    StormGirl Blue Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2009, 04:24 AM

Sendosha, I can assure you that neither of the replies you received were laughing or belittling you in any way what-so-ever.

In all honesty I dream interpret ( among other things ) for a living..
    If your intuition is telling you something else that we have not offered here, perhaps you should go with that. I do believe that most people are the best interpreter of their own dreams.

You tell me what you think, why you have this dream?.

And dear.. no he did not take any hate for you to the grave with him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 04:46 AM

No one was laughing at you. I was trying to help you out. With figuring this out. I was completely series about everything I wrote and I do take what you said series.

Like the above poster mention. We are our own best to interpret our own dreams. Please re read everything that was written and please take something from it. You should be growing and learning.

Take care
    Joe
    carminaAngelina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Often dead people apear in a dream , because simply they have a message. Or they want to communicate with us. Sometimes even people that we don't know. I feel this person came to you because it wants you to know that he sorry and when they die and they are on the other side they still have the same personality as when they were on this earth. And they need to finish something before they can completely enter the level they are supposed to be going and change, its like he felt the need to let you know, that he sorry and he knew he did mistakes.You don't need to be confused :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Determine factory overhead application rates-direct labor, direct lobor hrs, mach hrs [ 0 Answers ]

Need to figure factory overhead using direct labor cost method, direct labor hours method, machine hours method. Info: Direct labor cost - $432,000 Direct labor hours - 90,000 Machine hours - 120,000 Manufacturing costs: Direct materials - $180,000 Direct labor - 540,000

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search