Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephjrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 03:02 AM
    My boyfriend wants one week space.how do I get him back
    My boyfriend wants one week space.how will I get him back?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 03:06 AM

You don't!

You say* You want a one week baby, I'm going to give you forever week*.

And walk away with a smile on your face because you know you are not going to let him play you.
    I hope you hear me.

Stand tall and strong and don't ever let a boy play you:_
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Mar 23, 2009, 03:31 AM

What's he planning to do in this week? Surely he doesn't want a week to see if he wants you or not.

It depends on him if he wants to come back or not. Just give the space he wants. But I will warn you, breaks are taken because something is broken in the relationship.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 05:40 AM

Sadly, there is nothing you can do. You have a choice, take this week and wait like a love sick puppy dog OR get yourself busy with new and better things in life and go from there
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 05:53 AM

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going..." So... what that means: you don't just leave on your own to decide if you really want to be with someone, that is my take on this situation.

In the words of Tal: Never make someone a priority in your life when you are merely an option to them. Move on with your life, as there is NOTHING you can do to control him. You are good enough without him, so there is no reason why you should feel like you deserve to be put on the back burner for awhile.
    laurisebennett Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Just let him go
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 10:38 AM

What does he need space for? How old are you?

He asked for space give it to him, and take control of your own life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

What does it mean when your boyfriend says he needs space? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was in a relationship that he wasn't happy in before me for about 3 years, they stayed together because they had a child together, she had 2 other children besides his daughter. They all lived with him at his house. He finally realized that this wasn't making him truly happy, they...

Wanted Space then he went back to his ex in a week [ 1 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend moved out on 10/5/07. I asked him to. I needed space. Just to detach myself from his ex. She was so mean to him. Well a week later he tells me him and his ex are going to give it another shot. They spent a lot of time together over the weekend and the kids loved it. Now I am...

Boyfriend needs space, but we live together [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about two and half years, and we've been living together for the last six months. He begged me for months to move in and I was very hesitant but finally decided to do it. He's telling me now that he needs some space in the relationship. How do I give him...

Boyfriend says he need space [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. Every six months he ends up saying he needs time to think and needs to leave. After he has had time to think he always comes back and says the same thing "I'm afraid because I know this is going to last forever and I've never had anyone love me...

View more questions Search