I want to know how to be sexxxxy!:eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 09:08 PM

How old are you?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 09:11 PM

There is nothing sexier than a woman who respects herself and does not try to be anything other than what she is.
    Phony ,sexy women are a dime a dozen.
    Being sexy will get you no where in life but being smart and honest and decent will.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Mar 22, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Putting the physical aspects aside (because they are not nearly as important as the following), the things that make a girl "sexxxxie" are:

- intelligence
    - self respect
    - respect for others
    - generous
    - with goals
    - similar interests
    - hard worker
    - true to herself
    - has good friends (who people choose to hang out with and associate with says a lot about a person)
    - NICE!

Overall, being sexy is much much MORE than physical appearance.

Also, I too am curious... How old are you? Seeing this is the teen forum is a little concerning
    A mouse Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2009, 01:21 PM

I'm agreeing with the last answer. Personally I've grow so tired of women trying to be sexy that I don't even really notice them anymore. And when I do, I mean I just get annoyed. Just be yourself and don't let anyone change who you are.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:31 PM

I too am bothered by this being posted in the Teen Forum... Sexy implies that you're ready to be sexual.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:37 PM

That is always why I ask how old the op first is before answering.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 25, 2009, 09:20 PM

Don't be "sexy" be you, things like that can only lead to bad things. Get a guy to like you for you not for what you are trying to become.
    aaron2baby Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2009, 07:36 AM

OK you want to be sexy and I'm sure you didn't post this on here for all these people to say its annoying for girls to want to be sexy. I understand where your coming from so look the main thing is your face you don't have to wear skany clothes straighten your hair or make it full and curly put some makeup on and be confident

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On My Way To Sexy [ 6 Answers ]

I am curious!! I have been doing SO good. I have been going to the gym4-5 times a week for a period of 40-45 minutes each time. I am 5'2 and 170 lbs. I don't look bad, but I would like to look even hotter. I am very curvacious and my boyfriend says I'm sexy. I don't think I am fat, just chubby. I...

Need to be more sexy [ 6 Answers ]

I am an 20 year old woman who is trying to be pleasing to her boyfriend. My boyfriend seems to want to have sex longer and more often than I do, Then he complains that I am not pleasurable enough. Does anyone know how I can be come more sexy and desirable?

HOW to be sexy [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so I know I am an attractive person, and I can be sexy... But.. I don't know HOW to be sexy. I don't feel pretty in lingerie, I feel like it's a joke. It just comes right off anyway! How do I turn my man on and feel sexy doing so? Do guys really like lingerie? I want to surprise my man,...

View more questions Search