Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ATLLIPSTICK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Can someone explain how to write a hypothesis
    Hi Everyone,

I have never written a formal paper and I need help on writing a hypothesis. Can someone please tell me who a hypothesis is and how to get started? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:26 AM

Hi, ATLLIPSTICK!

You'll find the definition for a hypothesis via clicking on the following link.

Hypothesis Definition - Google Search

What is it that you're supposed to write a hypothesis about, please?

Thanks!
    ATLLIPSTICK Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:54 AM

My predictions on what might change in politics or the economy.
    I have no idea where or how to start it and I am becoming frustrated. I am currently in school and I have all A's only because I have really applied myself. I like to do the research or get started with prompters but I usually finish with my own words and theories.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 03:12 AM

Hi again, ATLLIPSTICK!

Some big issues these days are how the policies of President Obama are going to affect politics as well as the economy. So, if I were going to write a hypothesis, I would probably choose his policies as the subject.

The first thing that I would suggest doing is to form an outline for what you would write. There examples of outlines that you can find via clicking on the following link.

Hypothesis Outline - Google Search

For possible subject matter concerning the policies of President Obama, please click on the following links.

President Obama Polices Economy - Google Search

President Obama Polices Politics - Google Search

Thanks!
    cparis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Research hypothesis 0n How to keep middle school students engaged in learning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Null hypothesis [ 2 Answers ]

Any chance someone can explain null hypothesis? If my hypothesis is that age affects physical activity – after completing a random survey and this point is not proved – is this my null hypothesis? Then I wouldn’t reject it, so what do I do?

How to write hypothesis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing my Master in Law. I need to write a hypothesis, I have written my hypotesis " Inform consent may reduces potential litigation and enhance patient health education" Thank you

Hypothesis vs. Predictions [ 1 Answers ]

I have to design a science experiment. I need to give my hypothesis and then give my prediction in an "if, then" statement. I thought that the hypothesis and the prediction were the same thing. What is the difference?

Null hypothesis [ 7 Answers ]

Any chance someone can explain null hypothesis? If my hypothesis is that age affects physical activity – after completing a random survey and this point is not proved – is this my null hypothesis? Then I wouldn’t reject it, so what do I do?

Hypothesis [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. How would I answer this procedure, by the hypothesis Procedure: to determine the percent by weight of water hydrated to a salt and to establish the formula of a hydrate salt of CuSO4

View more questions Search