Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victoryjhalli Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Conflic between work and partner
    Help me.

We have planned to go for holiday after completeimg my software product. But I after testing the product I discovered that I need to spend more time to solve the new security issues othervise it could be problem for my company and for my job as well. But my partner has given me a warning if I canceled this holiday then our marriage will be over.

What should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 06:47 PM

Not sure, jobs are harder to find than wives now adays.

First if your work will not allow you off to go, then there is little issue as to what you have to do. Obviously they are not being realistic of your work problems.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 06:54 PM

Are you tickets and such non refundable?
    Are you normally *married to your work*? Is this a pattern?
    Could you possibly postpone the vacation and not lose your job?

I do not see having to do work that is vitally important as a deal breaker.
    I think your mate needs to be more understanding.I am quite sure you would rather be on holiday that struggling with a work issue.
    You need a job to survive.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:20 PM

Have you tried to explain to him the importance of your work assignment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner doesn't want to have sex [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year. I work at home, and he is a 100-percent disabled veteran, who needs his knees replaced. So we are always together. Sex has never been the main focus of our relationship, but of late, we NEVER have sex. I have gained 30 pounds in the past few...

Can't get off with new partner [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 - have had an orgasm before. Can achieve an orgasm with masturbation (unfortunately I can never bring myself to do that enough). Anyhow, I am with a new partner whom I love deeply. I can't stop pleasing him... but he can't seem to please me. I want to have an orgasm, but every time he...

I wan to be better in bed for my partner, how would I go about doing that? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my partner are totally in love, but I can't seem to satisfy him sexually the way he satisfies me. I just want want him to enjoy as much as I do. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on techniques or things that could help me out?

HIV + Partner [ 2 Answers ]

My female parner is HIV + we had protected sex but earlyer I had shaved my pubic area no cuts, and latter had sex with a condom whe finished I notices a bit of clear blood on my shaft an pubic are Could I Be Infected? Only educated Answer please

View more questions Search