Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rabel2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Boiler inspections
    When inspecting a boiler should the air bleed valves on the radiators always be tested
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 01:58 PM

Sure, you want to make sure the operate properly and are not frozen in closed position. Pop them, release some air/water and have them to pop back into close position..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vacant property inspections [ 1 Answers ]

I just got laid off my property management job and I wish to start a business of my own doing vacant prperty inspections while people are away on vacation. ! How do I get bonded for this and do I need to ? And 2. I did not need a licence to perform this service when I had my job will I...

Dhs home inspections [ 1 Answers ]

I've been in dhs custudy for 5 years now. Honestly I'm getting sick of this. I'm a diabetic and have been for 7 years now, I'm 17 and I don't want to be in dhs custudy for another year. I have contacted my dad's ex-wife. Because my dad gave up parental rights and my mom passed away. My dads ex is a...

Home inspections [ 2 Answers ]

Which woods are both termite and rot resistant

Home inspections and oil tanks [ 4 Answers ]

What is not a clue that the oil tank is buried outside? a)oil filter & shut off valve emerge from basement wall b)filler pipe and vent are not right next to wall outside c)you cannot find the oil tank inside d)the flue is high efficiency plastic

Harassment from new landlord and inspections [ 2 Answers ]

My old land lord passed away February 8th ,2006 he owned the building for as long as I lived here since 1973, I had a good relationship with him. His son and daughter took over and the son dislikes me and is angry that I am under rent control. Anway to make a long story short, I have had pets...

View more questions Search