Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerleader606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Youth Vocal Competiton?
    My best frind does competeion dance, she wins and goes to different places and gets lots of pins. I would like to do something like this and was recently in a vocal solo comp. and got a 1. So I’d like to do what she does but instead of dance, I would do vocal solos. I want it to be around my area, so around Michagin, Ohio, Kentuky would be good. Any suggestions?:o
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Apr 5, 2009, 06:56 PM
    If you're at least 16 or will soon be, why not wait until next year
    And audition for American Idol? They came to Louisville, Kentucky,
    This year, and I think they also went to Detroit, Michigan.

Might as well start at the top!:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2009, 07:38 PM

Hi, cheerleader606!

Lots of times, county and state fairs have competitions in various categories. So, you might want to check some of them out.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best vocal tone [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the best way to improve the tone and dynamics of my singing voice. I'm a guitar player and have been singing for a while, but I've only begun to approach my voice in the same systematic manner as I do guitar the last couple of years. I got the Singing Success CD system...

Vocal cord [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 day old grandson has a parlyzed vocal cord has been on C-pak We are at University of Mississippi Medical Center and would like to know if another Hospital of University would be better for him?

Dog with no vocal chords [ 3 Answers ]

Question if I live in an apt and I wanta dog are there quieter breeds? Also I could train the dog but I want to consider other possibilites. Also if I resqued a dog with no vocal chords what kind of health problems would I expect?

Vocal cat in heat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is in heat and is meowing(roaring) all through the night. Also she goes into heat cycles very irregularly. She will have a 7 day cycle of heat then be clear for a few days and then start up again. After this cycle is done then she is good for a few weeks then she goes again. Is this normal...

View more questions Search